I think Finnish people are very kind and friendly but even thought Finns are different from other people in other countries. I mean that with with”they are diffrent” , Finnish people are so quiet, cold and shy. However not everyone is the same, but most of them are as I described.
Forexample in the school they dont speak so much they are so so quiet and they go to corner, in the lession when teacher force to speak then finns student comes to speak more, in the other wise they are so quiet and shy.
Finns are very shy and they have what noone on other countrys in europe have…, a fare of talking. They think if you talk to other people its embarassing. Thats why finns must drink a couple drinks… at least, after that they will talk to you. Anyway, I can say Finland is one of the strangest country in the world.
Mostafa Asadi. Word count: 155
Finnish Cuisine by Mona.
- Finnish cuisine has been talked down badly lately in the media alongside with the English cuisine.
- It is just that these dishes are well known around the world and people are more accustomed to them.
- Finnish food is not merely smoked reindeer-meat and cloudberries.
- The Finnish cuisine at least has different seasons with different foods accordingly.
- Leave the Finns their food and when here if you do not dare to try something different, then you are welcome to have your everyday tomato-sauce on bread yourself.
- One more thing about Finnish traditional cuisine, at least you get full on what you are served on the plate and do not have to wear your reading spectacles on to see what is on your plate.
- Unless if you are on a reduced calorie-diet, then I guess just seeing some food, no matter what food, just any food, will do. And the less the better!😉